Parking + Transportation
Enter YVRA from RCR 51A onto Terminal Drive
- MAIN AIRPORT ENTRANCE (near terminal building).
- LONG TERM PARKING (1st right) Fees: 1st hour free, each additional hour up to 9th hour – $1/hour, maximum $9/day. Upon exiting Long Term Parking Lot – pay at gate with credit card (see Exit Kiosk below); cash payments can be made at curbside check-in outside on the west side of terminal on your way to your car.
How To Use the Long Term Parking System
• Press the green ticket on the screen to dispense a ticket.
Note: if the system reads your license plate it will print on the bottom of the ticket.
• System will attempt to read your license plate and then prompt for payment. Wait until the system has completed this process before moving on to the next step.
• If system is unable to read the license plate the system will show “No Entry Found”. Then scan barcode on ticket 2” to 4” in front of scanner, which will then prompt for payment.
• If paying with credit card insert your credit card with the face of the card forward and remove quickly.
PUBLIC DROP OFF/PICK-UP (4th left): Drop-off/Pick-up – Departures/first area, Arrivals and Baggage Claim/2nd area.
- SHORT TERM PUBLIC PARKING (2nd left): 30-minute parking in loop.
- RENTAL CAR PICK-UP/DROP-OFF (1st left): Just follow the signs.
- Taxi Service
- Commercial Vehicles
(3rd left) Follow the signs, permit required.
Please follow the signs to the appropriate entry! Thank you!
Yampa Valley Regional Airport Administration Office 970-276-5001
On Airport – In Terminal Building – All booths located in the Baggage Claim area
Shuttle/Private Ground Transportation
Providing Door to Door Shared Ride Service, Private Executive Service, serving all flights year-round. Visit their booth in the Baggage Claim
- 800-343-RIDE (800-343-7433)
STORM MOUNTAIN EXPRESS
Providing first class exclusive transportation service, door to door shuttle and private transfers, large group charter rates available. Serving all flights at YVRA. *Advance reservations required.
Captains High Country Charter