Yampa Valley Airport Commission
The mission of the Yampa Valley Airport Commission is to maximize revenue and customer service at the Yampa Valley Regional Airport and the Steamboat Springs Airport while ensuring safety and value to the community.
In 2017 the YVAC developed the following Targeted Outcomes:
- Community Outreach and Education; our citizens, second homeowners, visitors, and local leaders are informed and engaged advocates of our airport system. Our Outreach Plan is effective with high ratings from community and visitor satisfaction surveys.
- Marketing and Planning; we have a high awareness of our direct flight program in our targeted markets. We vigorously support the maintenance and expansion of air service by the Local Marketing District (LMD) and Steamboat Springs Resort Council (SSRC).
- Infrastructure and Finance; we provide oversight and direction to ensure the assets of our airport system are managed in a cooperative, responsible, transparent and accountable manner. We recommend and advocate sound financial plans that are aligned with the needs, values and resources of our communities while maintaining a self-sufficient budget.
Current Yampa Valley Airport Commission Members
- Rob Perlman – Representative of Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation (shared seat)
- Janet Fischer – Representative of Steamboat Ski & Resort Corporation (shared seat)
- David Franzel – Resident of Routt County
- Randy Rudasics – General Business (shared seat)
- Les Liman – Resident of Routt County – Aviation
- Larry Mashaw – Resident of Routt County
- Ed Corriveau – Resident of the Town of Hayden (shared seat)
- Mathew Mendisco– Resident of The Town of Hayden (shared seat)
- Robin Crossan – Steamboat Springs City Council Member (shared seat)
- Sonia Macys – Steamboat Springs City Council Member (shared seat)
- Tim Redmond– Routt County Commissioner
- Tim Corrigan (Alt) – Routt County Commissioner
- Chris Nichols – Resident of Moffat County (shared seat)
- Jarrod Ogden (Alt) – Resident of Moffat County (shared seat)